At PlanForce, we believe in the Power of Design to help people and businesses thrive. We are currently searching for the following roles:
Full time, Salaried plus Benefits
St. Louis Park, Minnesota
PlanForce is seeking a creative and dynamic Architect to join our mission to use the Power of Design to help people and businesses thrive. We are an employee-owned firm based in Minneapolis with a broad client base spanning from corporate office to industrial to restaurants. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who is passionate about design. This candidate should possess a willingness to dive into challenges and an interest in helping clients transform business goals into extraordinary buildings and spaces.
- Create high-quality design concepts and develop solutions for complex projects.
- Responsible for the production, oversight, and coordination of projects and drawings with clients, consultants, and staff.
- Work closely with architects, interior designers, and technical designers across the firm to promote collaborative design approach as well as provide guidance to junior staff.
- Manage projects including scope, schedule, fees, quality, and construction administration.
- Broad knowledge base of codes and building construction.
- Build, maintain, and grow client and strategic partner relationships through excellent communication and responsive client service.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university
- Professional registered architect in the state of Minnesota
- 5+ years of related experience in an architecture firm
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, and SketchUp
- Flexibility to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Background in commercial office, restaurant, industrial, retail, or adaptive reuse is a plus
- LEED and/or WELL accreditation is highly valued
Reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio.
PlanForce is a leader in the design of the built environment dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 40 years, we have created places that support people to thrive. Our creative teams combine planning, architecture, interiors, branding solutions and program management to deliver truly integrated design. We are a diverse collection of inventive problem solvers united by a passion for great design.
PlanForce provides architectural and interior design services for commercial owners, developers, and users in Minnesota and throughout the United States. We have a keen understanding of the development process and enjoy doing our part to design with lasting beauty, economy and safety. You will have seen our work in offices, restaurants, medical clinics, grocery stores, salons and spas, and manufacturing facilities. PlanForce is agile, and capable of responding and adjusting to exceed client needs and desires. PlanForce intends to build strong careers as we build strong communities. If PlanForce might fit with your career goals we hope to hear from you.
PlanForce offers a competitive salary based on experience along with a stock grant of ownership in the firm. The comprehensive benefits package includes health care, 401(k), disability, life insurance and professional development.